From the start, Carl and Lori wanted to create a different kind of company guided by the principles he lived by…work hard, do good, give back, and make it fun. Lock-n-Load Java is made up of like-minded individuals who support that vision. All have committed to being part of a company that consistently provides outstanding, top-grade premium coffee and serves its community of customers, its employees, and its suppliers with dignity, respect and integrity.
37 Cooks joins Lock-n-Load Java's deep admiration for the young men and women who have followed in the footsteps of older generations of veterans. They make us proud and we join Lock-n-Load Java to say thanks to you and your families and loved ones for your sacrifices and the great work you do while serving our great nation.
37 Cooks would like to take this time to salute their own:
- Traci Bump, who served 7 1/2 yrs in the USAF as a Munitions Specialist and 17 months Desert Storm/Shield.
- Traci's husband, who served in the Navy.
- Tracy Hersh's husband, who is currently an Officer in the Army.
- Mary Polovinuk's husband, who is currently in the Air Force Reserves.
- All of our other Cooks who currently have or have had loved ones in service of our Country.
Lock-n-Load Java commits to give back to the military community and its families by making regular donations to charities that benefit them. At a minimum, these donations will add up to $1 for every order we send out.