cocktail dice set from Leafcutter Designs was so much fun! I had a great roll the very first time - it had so many ingredients that I already love, so I made my very own drink, Tequila Splash! I think these dice would be a perfect gift for someone special, and you're sure to impress your friends and family with your bartender skills. I hope you enjoy this easy, refreshing drink recipe!
By Rachael Tanis
1 part tequila
1 part triple sec (or other orange liquor)
2 parts cranberry juice
2-3 mint leaves
Splash of ginger ale
Orange twist or slice, for garnish
1. Add the tequila, triple sec, and cranberry juice to a shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake, shake, shake!
3. Pour into a double old fashioned glass, over ice.
4. Rub the mint leaves between your fingers to bruise them a bit (this brings out the flavor more!) and add to your drink.
5. Add a splash of ginger ale. Add more if you like an extra "zing".
6. Garnish with an orange twist or slice.
7. Cheers, drink and repeat (optional)!
Tip: I always make mine a double! ;)