I have never used honey cream before, so I got really excited and I was really pleased with what I saw when I opened my jar of Honey Ridge Farms Clover Honey Creme. It's whipped and has a nice smooth consistency that is really easy to spoon out and use. Very luxurious, in my opinion. It is perfect for this quick and simple dish.
Honey-Orange Fried Bananas
2 teaspoons Ghee
1 Tablespoon Clover Honey Creme
1 teaspoon Orange Peel Zest (I use Spice House)
1) Slice your banana into 1/2-inch rounds.
2) Melt Ghee in large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
3) Place banana rounds in skillet and fry 4-5 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
4) Remove banana rounds from skillet and place on a plate lined with a paper towel to drain.
5) Clean skillet, removing all remaining Ghee from pan.
6) Return skillet to low heat and add the Clover Honey Creme, gently swirl around.
7) Turn skillet off and place bananas back into skillet. Spoon Clover Honey Creme over the bananas to coat evenly.
8) Sprinkle Orange Peel Zest over bananas, along with a pinch of sea salt.
9) Serve warm.
These are great on ice cream, steel-cut oatmeal or even toast.