French Dip Burger
1 pound Cluck 'n Moo Ground
1 packet onion soup mix
1 packet au jus seasoning mix
1 large white onion
4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
4 Gruyere cheese slices
4 onion rolls, split in half
1. Mix the onion soup packet with the ground meat and form into 4 round patties.
2. Throw the patties onto the grill and cook to your desired likeness. I like to brush the buns with a little melted butter and toast on the grill along with the meat.
3. Make the au jus broth according to packet directions.
4. Melt butter in a saucepan. Slice onion into rings and cook, constantly stirring, until caramelized.
5. When burgers are cooked, immediately top with the cheese slices.
6. Stack a burger patty onto the bun, and top with a generous portion of grilled onions and the top bun. Dip each bite into the au jus and enjoy!!